Thursday, September 2, 2010

Grace's morning ritual

In addition to her 3 hour feedings, Grace also gets quite a fill of meds. This is her morning medications (it looks worse then it really is.)

She slept well last night and has been more alert during the day. Last night Holly and I took her for a long walk. It was our first time out since being home from the hospital.

Unlike previous walks where she would sleep most of the time, last night she was alert and looking around during the entire time. It made Holly and I really happy to see this. We're really enjoying the increase of her overall alertness during the day.

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Glad to hear she was looking around enjoying her walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the lord! So happy to hear this wonderful news. Good job Gracie! Enjoy and cherish the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was just sent to me to forward to you.

    "A Strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm ok" with a smile. Send this to a strong person. I just did. God is good. Change is coming. God saw your sadness and said hard times are over. Be honest and send this to anyone who made you smile this year. :) It may surprise you how many you get back. Thanks for making me smile. Live, Laugh, Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought my morning meds were bad. I know modern medicine and the love of her family and friends can pull her through this. Gracie is the sweetest little thing with her strawberry blond spikey hair and long lanky lean looks like her dad.

    ReplyDelete